Enroll Your Child in an Engaging Activity
- J.E.T.S. strives to create a warm, welcoming and positive environment for all children
- Pre-school classes are a great way for children to develop social skills and build friendships
- Classes are held once per week, classes are 45 minutes in duration
- Classes are age specific
- Classes are designed to develop balance, strength, flexibility and coordination
- All children receive a FREE J.E.T.S. leotard or T-shirt and shorts when they begin their membership
Our foundational classes put emphasis on basic skills and progressions. The classes are designed to be taken at your child’s pace. In addition, the activities we offer include basic tumbling and apparatus work. Specifically — we assist your child with drills on vaulting, tumbling, bars, balance beam and trampolines.
Your child will love earning “J.E.T.S. Certificates of Achievement” as they progress through the levels.
J.E.T.S. instructors assist parents in guiding their children through locomotor development actions.
Through the class, children will gain vocabulary skills, gymnastics definitions and an introduction to gymnastics equipment.
As an added benefit, you get to bond with your child over a positive learning experience!
Tomcat classes are designed for 3-year-old boys and girls.
Falcons 1 classes are designed for 4-year-old boys and girls.
Falcons 2 classes are 2nd level classes for boys and girls. Must have completed level 1.
Tomcat and Falcon classes are focused on motor and social skills development. Your child will see an improvement in strength, coordination and flexibility. These attributes will help them succeed in a variety of sports.
Pre-school Gymnast of the Month – October
What is your name? Cash A.
How old are you? 3
How long have you done gymnastics? Long
What is your favorite event? Jumping!
Who is your favorite gymnast? Esme (from my class)
What are your gymnastics goals? Swing big
What is a fun fact about you? I like to play