Enroll Your Child in an Engaging Activity
- J.E.T.S. strives to create a warm, welcoming and positive environment for all children
- Pre-school classes are a great way for children to develop social skills and build friendships
- Classes are held once per week, classes are 45 minutes in duration
- Classes are age specific
- Classes are designed to develop balance, strength, flexibility and coordination
- All children receive a FREE J.E.T.S. leotard or T-shirt and shorts when they begin their membership
Our foundational classes put emphasis on basic skills and progressions. The classes are designed to be taken at your child’s pace. In addition, the activities we offer include basic tumbling and apparatus work. Specifically — we assist your child with drills on vaulting, tumbling, bars, balance beam and trampolines.
Your child will love earning “J.E.T.S. Certificates of Achievement” as they progress through the levels.
J.E.T.S. instructors assist parents in guiding their children through locomotor development actions. Through the class, children will gain vocabulary skills, gymnastics definitions and an introduction to gymnastics equipment. As an added benefit, you get to bond with your child over a positive learning experience!
Tomcat classes are designed for 3-year-old boys and girls.
Falcons 1 classes are designed for 4-year-old boys and girls.
Falcons 2 classes are 2nd level classes for boys and girls. Must have completed level 1.
Tomcat and Falcon classes are focused on motor and social skills development. Your child will see an improvement in strength, coordination and flexibility. These attributes will help them succeed in a variety of sports.
Important Pricing Information
Test Flight– Test Flights are a great option for a potential new member who would like to try our classes before purchasing a J.E.T.S. Membership. The Preschool Test Flight offers 4 consecutive classes for $65.00. We offer immediate start dates for all Test Flights. Please remember there are no make up classes for non-members and siblings do not receive the 10% discount.
J.E.T.S. Membership– J.E.T.S. Members pay a $50.00 yearly membership fee to receive membership benefits.
- J.E.T.S leotard or shorts and a t-shirt
- Tuition goes down to $55.00 per month
- Discounts on Open Gym, summer camps, birthday parties
- 1 missed class make up per month
- Siblings receive a 10% discount with membership enrollment
- 15% discount on each additional weekly class they are enrolled in after their first class
*Absolutely NO refunds for cancellations for new registrations within 2 weeks of the class start date. There will be a $10 cancellation fee assessed for class registration cancellations.
Gymnast of the Month – March
What is your name? Evelyn W.
How old are you? 4
How long have you done gymnastics? 6 months
What is your favorite event? Foam Pit/Trampoline
Who is your favorite gymnast? Simone Biles
What are your gymnastics goals? Improve every day! 🙂
What is a fun fact about you? I can beat my parents in matching games